Monday, May 31, 2010

Confirmation of Timothy's wife

My helpful cousin who makes such nice soaps and does good genealogy just made me aware of collections at Familysearch.org that I hadn't known about. You can find these free collections at:

http://search.labs.familysearch.org/recordsearch/start.html#r=0&p=allCollections

You can find her wonderful soaps at:

NaturalImpulse.com


Returning to the Familysearch.org site, a search on Isiac (Isaac) Mcguire in the Alabama Deaths 1908 - 1974 turns up confirmation that Elizah (Elizabeth Eliza) Wilson is indeed the wife of Timothy McGuire and the mother of his brood. A search on Martha J. Norris (should be Morris) shows Martha J. as the wife of R. K. Morris and daughter of Timothy McGuire and Eliza Wilson.

Such a great discovery. Thanks, cuz. I can't wait to mine this new-to-me collection for more nuggets!

No comments:

Post a Comment